Lifesigns is now offering
Galleri is a test that can detect 50+ types of cancer.
You may have seen recent news about advances in early cancer detection. The Galleri Test can detect more than 50 types of cancer by looking for signals in the blood that may be associated with cancer. If caught in its early stages, cancer treatment outcomes and survival rates may be improved.
Here are a few benefits of the test:
Who can benefit?
- It detects many cancers that are not commonly screened for today, so you can get treated earlier.
- It can be added to your annual physical through a simple blood draw.
- If a cancer signal is found, the results point to where in the body the cancer is coming from, to help us guide your next steps.
- Patients 50 and over.
- Patients with a family history of cancer.
- Galleri is not recommended if you are pregnant, younger than 21 years of age, or undergoing active cancer treatment.
- Galleri is NOT covered by insurance and costs $949 plus a $150 Administration fee.
- The Administration Fee ($150) will be collected by Lifesigns at your appointment.
- The Galleri test ($949) can be paid using their monthly payment plan, interest free, for 12 months.
- FSA & HSA reimbursements may also be available.
You can learn more about Galleri by watching this short video.
More about Galleri
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HAVING THE GALLERI TEST
WHEN SCHEDULING YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT!
Important Safety Information: The Galleri test does not detect all cancers and should be used in addition to routine cancer screening tests recommended by your healthcare provider. False positive and False negative tests do occur. The Galleri test has not been cleared or approved by the FDA.